Work at The Pheasant Inn
We are always on the lookout for great people to join the team at The Pheasant. Levels of experience can vary but enthusiasm and a strong work ethic are vital if you are to fit in at this busy recently refurbished food led pub with eleven bedrooms.
Full Time Floor and Bar Staff
We are looking for full and part time floor and bar staff to join our team. This is a rewarding place to work with fantastic customers with lots of potential for career progression if interested. Forty hours per week available to at least two candidates.
Rates of pay and tips very competitive, please contact Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are constantly looking for chefs who are passionate about working with fantastic produce in a fast paced fresh food environment. We have daily changing specials & seasonal menus and we are proud of what we offer our guests, most of whom are repeat visitors.
We can offer great packages, live in accommodation (subject to availability) and a share of generous tips.
If you would like to hear more please send an email to email@example.com or call 01488 648 284 and speak to our Head Chef Andy.
Full Time Kitchen Porter
Our Kitchen Porters are on the ball. They might work behind the scenes, but they’re still at the heart of every service. We’re looking for a true team player to join the family. Take your career to the next level at The Pheasant inn. We are offering a great rate of pay plus tips!
Responsibilities and Duties
• To operate the plate wash machine and maintain to a hygienic standard and wash pots and pans and kitchen equipment
• To clean surfaces and equipment and keep floors free from debris and mop regularly
• To empty refuse bins after each service and as required
• To assist with food preparation as needed
• To maintain whole kitchen cleanliness
• You must be able to drive and be fully flexible when needed.