Work at The Pheasant Inn
We are always on the lookout for great people to join the team at The Pheasant. Levels of experience can vary but enthusiasm and a strong work ethic are vital if you are to fit in at this busy recently refurbished food led pub with eleven bedrooms.
Full Time Floor and Bar Staff
We are looking for full and part time floor and bar staff to join our team. This is a rewarding place to work with fantastic customers with lots of potential for career progression if interested. Forty hours per week available to at least two candidates.
Rates of pay and tips very competitive, please contact Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Kitchen Porter
Our Kitchen Porters are on the ball. They might work behind the scenes, but they’re still at the heart of every service. We’re looking for a true team player to join the family. Take your career to the next level at The Pheasant inn. We are offering a great rate of pay plus tips!
Responsibilities and Duties
• To operate the plate wash machine and maintain to a hygienic standard and wash pots and pans and kitchen equipment
• To clean surfaces and equipment and keep floors free from debris and mop regularly
• To empty refuse bins after each service and as required
• To assist with food preparation as needed
• To maintain whole kitchen cleanliness
• You must be able to drive and be fully flexible when needed.